32 Dead, 47 Injured in Jos Blast

image


 


The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) this Friday morning, confirmed 32 persons dead and 47 others injured in Jos suicide twin bomb blasts that occurred on Thursday evening.


Mr Abdulsalam Mohammed, the North Central Zonal Coordinator of the Agency, told NAN in Jos that the corpses had been deposited at the morgue.


Mohammed said 47 other persons injured in the blasts were receiving treatment at Plateau Specialist Hospital, Bingham Teaching Hospital and Our Lady of Apostle (OLA) Hospital all in Jos.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



32 Dead, 47 Injured in Jos Blast
Share on Google Plus

About Singlelink Mag Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment