(Photos) Shocking! Man who 'died' from snake bite wakes up seconds before cremation'


A young man in India who was presumed to have died after being bitten by a snake rose up from the funeral pyre at the moment it was set on fire. 
The 23-year-old man, named as Sandeep, was attacked while collecting wood from the forest.
When he arrived back in his village in the Raisen district of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, he told his family about the snake bite.
Instead of taking Sandeep to a hospital, they brought him to a traditional tantric practitioner in a nearby village, Daily Mirrror reports..
But the tantric’s treatment proved ineffective and it was assumed the young man had passed away.

Villagers were left baffled at what to do because some in India claim that those who die of snake bites should be buried rather than burned.
In the end it was decided that his body was to be taken to the local cemetery where a funeral pyre was prepared.
But when the fire almost reached the body of Sandeep, the young man started to shout and people realised he was still alive.
Sandeep was taken to the same tantric practitioner instead of a hospital after he regained consciousness.But again his life could not be saved, and the tantric declared Sandeep dead for the second time. He was taken to the district hospital where a post-mortem examination took place.

Share on Google Plus

About Singlelink Mag Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment