21-year old dies after consuming half a bottle of Jack Daniels


A 21-year old fashion student has died on her birthday.

The girl Narinthorn Alexander reportedly died after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels and choking on her own vomit in a Thai restaurant. Narinthorn Alexander was found unconscious in the toilet of Thai Tho in Soho, central London, after telling friends she was not feeling well.

She later suffered a cardiac arrest and was in a coma for six days before her life machine support was turned off. However, coroner Mary Hassell ruled that the amount of Jack Daniels she had consumed played a significant role in her death. .
Share on Google Plus

About Singlelink Mag Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment